Thursday, April 13 ~ NOON DISMISSAL
Friday, April 14 - Tuesday, April 18 ~ Easter Vacation
Wednesday, April 19 ~ Return to school
Monday, April 24 ~ Spring Uniforms Begin
Tuesday, April 25 ~ Spring Pictures
Friday, May 5 ~ Race for Education/Grandparents Day
Wednesday, May 17 ~ Spring Concert
Friday, May 26-Monday, May 29 ~ NO SCHOOL
Wednesday, May 31 ~ Field Day
June ~ Last Day of School (PK-5th)
Help Your Child Be 'Ready' For Kindergarten
1. Teach your child how to use buttons, zippers, and fasteners.
2. Teach your child how to put on their own coats/sweaters.
3. Your child should be able to recognize their own name.
4. Your child should be able to name the letters in his/her name.
5. Your child should be able to write their name .
6. Your child should be able to count to 10 and name some numbers. 7. Allow your child opportunities to use scissors, pencils, crayons and glue.