Welcome to Kindergarten
Class color ~ Red
January Virtue ~ Reliability~ Savannah
February Virtue ~ Compassion ~ Jocelyn
March Virtue ~ Confidence ~ Dylan
April Virtue ~ Peacefulness ~
May Virtue ~ Spirit of St. Patrick ~
Spring Uniforms may now be worn. Please remember that belts must be worn with shorts (boys and girls) Also, girls may wear ankle socks with this jumpers and shorts.
Please remember that your child should be reading for 10-15 minutes each night. This is part of their homework even when no written homework is assigned. They should also be practicing their sight words daily.
Friday, May 5 ~ Race for Education/Grandparents Day
Wednesday, May 17 ~ Spring Concert
Friday, May 26-Monday, May 29 ~ NO SCHOOL
Wednesday, May 31 ~ Field Day
June ~ Last Day of School (PK-5th)
Help Your Child Be 'Ready' For Kindergarten
1. Teach your child how to use buttons, zippers, and fasteners.
2. Teach your child how to put on their own coats/sweaters.
3. Your child should be able to recognize their own name.
4. Your child should be able to name the letters in his/her name.
5. Your child should be able to write their name .
6. Your child should be able to count to 10 and name some numbers. 7. Allow your child opportunities to use scissors, pencils, crayons and glue.
Monday 8:15-9:05 ~ Library
Tuesday 8:20 - 9:10~ Art
Wednesday 8:30-9:30 ~ Computer
Wednesday 2:10-2:30 ~ Music
Thursday 2:10 - 2:30 ~ Music
Friday 10:10 - 11:00 ~ Gym